What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you:
• When you submit an enquiry via our website.
• When you sign up for our email newsletter.
• When you become a client of Benchmark Reprographics.
How will we use the information we collect?
Our use of the data provided by you will be processed for legitimate business reasons:
• To respond to your enquiry and to provide our New Account Form to engage with us as a customer. Should you become a customer, we will use your account details to manage your account with us and to provide you with our new services and communicate via email.
• To send you information that you request from us relating to our products and services.
You are able to opt out of these communications at any time. If you no longer wish to be contacted you can let us know here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also use your site usage information to improve our website, understand how you use our site, and provide more relevant content to you.
Benchmark Reprographics will not share your information with third parties, or send it outside of the EEA. We will store your data only as long as is required to process your enquiry.
We will store job applications for the duration of the recruitment process, and securely destroy your details if you are unsuccessful and upon your request. If you become a customer of Benchmark Reprographics, we will securely store your details for as long as you remain a customer of the company.
Access to your information and correction
You have several rights in relation to your personal data:
• The right to rectification.
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data.
• The right to be forgotten.
• The right to withdraw your consent.
• The right to contact the ICO and the right to access your information.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information that is inaccurate, and exercise the right to be forgotten by us. You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information, please contact us in writing at: email@example.com.
How to contact us